Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

your daily schedule

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 8:43 AM
  • 3 Replies

I know there have been post on this, so im sorry in advance.

I am trying to create a routine for the fall (august). I like planning, and schedules, but know precise minute is not important. Im just curious what everyone's try to be schedule is? Its tricky planning housework, school, and errands. Keeping in mind my state requires 4hours a day.

Mommy to Corbin (8-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (6) Collin (1.5), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood. SAHM & Homeschooling. Come watch us at www.youtube.com/user/1212wright

by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
wright1212
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 9:00 AM

Here is what I have so far, having not done a full trial run yet. Only Tues and Fri do we not go out, Mon-Wed therapy, Thur Coop, Mon-Wed also dance nights.

• 6:30-7:30 my computer time, clean kitchen, start breakfast
  • 7:30-8:30 get all up, dressed, eat, potty training, make beds, laundry down
  • 8:30-10:30 school, laundry, pets
  • 10:30-11 outside
  • 11-11:30 lunch
  • 11:30-2 MW therapy@ school DS8, errands;TF school &NAP,chores; R-coop-9-12
  • 2-4 reading, free play, clean house, finish any school projects
  • 5-9 dinner, extras (dance ect), outside time, then bath/bed.

Mommy to Corbin (8-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (6) Collin (1.5), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood. SAHM & Homeschooling. Come watch us at www.youtube.com/user/1212wright

MedicMommy
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 9:59 AM

I am pretty much not a schedule person. We make daily/weekly goals and accomplish them, usually using a check list. As long as the check list is done in the time alloted, I'm really not too worried

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

Mamagirlz
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 10:36 AM

Last year we didn't have much of a schedule meaning we didn't go by times.  We got up, ate breakfast, did school, chores (baby nap), lunch, free time, dinner, bath, bed.  This year I wrote a schedule out by times since this year I have 2 little ones instead of 1 and want to be able to get everything done in the day.  I'm going to try it out for a week and then change it if needed.  We plan to join a co-op and those will be every other monday so I will only have school work Tues-Friday.  So Mondays will either be class or running errands.  This year is going to be very busy for us.  I'm due in Oct so when this baby comes everything will be changed again.

expecting girllistening to tunesskateboardingtoddler girlbaby girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN