Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What do you want to accomplish this summer?

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 9:03 AM
  • 5 Replies
I have such big plans for the summer, and it's going by fast!

What do you want to accomplish this summer?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
wright1212
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 9:08 AM

I do have a HUGE HUGE goal that I still havent but barely started and only 3 weeks left. Go to my VLOG in my siggy and check out my video on play room to school room AHHHHH!

This room is awful. It has so many boxes and toy storage, and its RED, a classroom cant be red. I totally panic everytime it crosses my mind. I dont know really how to dive in. I have about 5 boxes of toys that I need for my boys. Its overwhelming. PLUS I am working on keeping the rest of the house clean for like say our bday part sunday for DS8 with 20 friends coming. (including 4 homeschooling moms ACK)

I need some chocolate after this post..

Mommy to Corbin (8-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (6) Collin (1.5), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood. SAHM & Homeschooling. Come watch us at www.youtube.com/user/1212wright

MedicMommy
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 10:02 AM

Really just getting stuff organized. That's it. Because of the crutches, I can't use my hands for anything, so, it's all on the back burner. Right now I'm focusing on rebuilding my relationship with DS

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

oredeb
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 11:03 AM

summer it hasnt started here yet, still waiting!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 19, 2011 at 11:05 AM
Lol! Get yourself a nice piece of Godiva and start clearing out that room!
I totally understand. I had finally decided to go ahead and paint the homeschool room, and now we may move, so I decided never mind! So I at least can start organizing it to make it functional. We have no idea if we will get the other house - we still have to sell this one! Ack!

Quoting wright1212:

I do have a HUGE HUGE goal that I still havent but barely started and only 3 weeks left. Go to my VLOG in my siggy and check out my video on play room to school room AHHHHH!

This room is awful. It has so many boxes and toy storage, and its RED, a classroom cant be red. I totally panic everytime it crosses my mind. I dont know really how to dive in. I have about 5 boxes of toys that I need for my boys. Its overwhelming. PLUS I am working on keeping the rest of the house clean for like say our bday part sunday for DS8 with 20 friends coming. (including 4 homeschooling moms ACK)

I need some chocolate after this post..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shjohnson
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 2:46 PM
Main goals include seeing 160something on the scale, deep cleaning the house and redecorating my son's room. Last week of class is next Tuesday, so I will kick it into high gear then!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN