This is a silly question since my state (TN) only wants a calendar that I check saying we did 4hrs a day. BUT I like to try to stick to the rules. Here are a few things I would like to know if they count, and I know technically anything can count, but you KWIM.
- My sons speech and OT he gets at school?
- My sons speech and OT he gets at outside clinics?
- My DD dance class?
- could we even say Sunday School :-) ?
- playing a video game like kinectamals? (uses your body and you care for a tiger)
- swimming lessons?
- listening to book on CD in the car?
- COOP (im sure its a yes, but just curious if you have heard different)
Thanks for helping us newbies out.
Mommy to Corbin (8-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (6) Collin (1.5), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood. SAHM & Homeschooling. Come watch us at www.youtube.com/user/1212wright