Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ant Smasher

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 8:53 PM
  • 9 Replies

My almost 3yr old  son is addcited to this game called Ant Smasher... its on the Android Market so I'm guessing its on IPAD as well.   Basically you smash the ants, the more you smash the faster they come.  Occasionally they send a bee down and if you mess up and hit it you get stung and lose.  Its great for his counting and eye/hand cordination!  Btw its FREE... just wanted to share!!!

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Melissa6705
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Thanks. I will let my DD play it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2011 at 12:52 AM

Nice =)

Maridel
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2011 at 1:13 AM

Yea, that game is fun! My 4 year old plays that on my phone and my 2 year old plays Kids Shapes puzzle Lite

MommaChell
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 3:00 AM

And it's such a boys game, hahaha :)

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 21, 2011 at 7:04 AM
How funny! Julia would love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MedicMommy
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 9:17 AM

Ha! SOmeone was just telling me about that the other day. I miss my Droid and it's touch screen

SN: Isn't it great how many things we can make fit our homeschooling?

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

SCmomof3girls
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 9:59 AM

Awesome! I have one called Kid Touch that has things falling down. It starts with just a couple things and then adds more and more and you have to touch them before they hit the ground. My 8 year old daughter loves that one, so I bet she would like this one too. Thanks for sharing :)

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 6:53 PM

After the IPAD post about all the cool educational things... all I can think about is getting one and using it just for homeschooling.  They've been playing on my husbands android tablet but one just isn't enough in this house LOL  Everyone wants to do things at the same time and hubby is a bit stingy with his comp stuff (so am I) LOL 

SCmomof3girls
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 9:46 PM

You have made 5 people addicted to this game now, lol. We are trying to beat each others scores and my 3 year old hits the bee on purpose, laughs and says "The bee said owwwwwwwww" lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)