Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What is your "time waster"?

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 7:15 AM
  • 23 Replies
I'll be honest, I'm on cm just waaaaaay to much, and Facebook too. I have cut back, but feel myself going back into it.

I'd be super productive if I didn't have Internet. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Melissa6705
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 7:57 AM
Me too. Lets start an online support group lol

Quoting Sarahsmommy1008:

Definitely the interneet (including CM)!  I'm trying to cut back - I think I'm addicted  : I

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SCmomof3girls
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 8:18 AM

Facebook for sure. I will take a 5 minute break and find myself still doing something on there 30 minutes later.

KDBeckham
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 8:26 AM

Well...Helloooo? haha as if CM & FB doesn't have an evil hold on quite a few of us...I swear to you I think there is some sort of subliminal messages or something...I know what you mean about being productive without the internet, lol!

mynameismuerte
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 9:24 AM

Yep. FB and CM.  Just like right this minute I am avoiding doing something that must get finished.  I sat down for a quick 5 minutes to check on something and BAM...I have been sucked back in.  LOL

MedicMommy
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 9:28 AM

FB, CM and one of my infertility boards. I was doing SO WELL with internet time until I had the surgery and then broke my leg. It's gonna be hard to back off once I'm healed ;/

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

Maridel
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 9:46 AM
Facebook, other internet distractions, and reading. I can consume myself in a book and let my house fall apart lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misselphaba
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2011 at 10:05 AM
The computer, I guess. If you are getting everything else done, does it count as a time waster? I mean, if you are on the computer and your house is a gross dirty mess, then it would be a time waster, but if your house is clean, people are fed, have clean clothes, and are in other ways taken care of, then it's just something to do, isn't it?
JoyfulMommyof2
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 11:33 AM
Internet!! Got a spot left in that support group?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cedailey
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 11:36 AM

Computer, no doubt

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 21, 2011 at 1:11 PM
Good point! But there is always something I could be doing instead. But who wants to do that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)