Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy time out

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 2:51 PM
  • 9 Replies
I neeeeeed a timeout. I don't know if it is thereat or what but I feel like my patience is very very limited at the moment. I have so much I want to get done and can't get it done. Id like to say it's because I'm on Here but its because every time I try someone gets in my way, makes a new mess, needs something, is crying, sits on the cat, pulls the dogs tail, or I'm doing the other "regular" chores like laundry and dinner so I cant do the other stuff.

Ahhhhhhh! What I would do for a day with no one in the house but me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2011 at 3:06 PM

Hey Momma. It's so hot out there and the kids are messing faster than I can clean and... yeah, I feel ya. Hope things chill out for you soon 

have a nice day

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 4:31 PM

This must be in the air.  It has sooo been one of those days for me!!!!!  I'm trying to take a breather!  I even took a nap, that so never happens!!!!!   I hope you feel better quick... DEEP BREATHS!!!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:05 PM

I did sound a bit panicked huh?  Well, I guess I feel a bit panicked as well.  I want to get everything all organized and neat before we officially "start school" and time is just slipping by too fast!! 

I have had all my curriculum and all that bought and planned a long time ago, but now I need to get it organized and it is not working! 

I was going to have hubby take the kids with him over to play at his parents tomorrow, but now he has to work.  I just want them out of the house so I can clean closets and stuff without them taking things and running with them.  LOL

Melissa6705
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 6:05 PM
I totally understand. My 5 month old is being super clingy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MedicMommy
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 6:50 PM

Deepbreath. 

LOL, days off only count if you don't do anything around the house

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 21, 2011 at 8:08 PM
I just don't want to do regular stuff. Cleaning, laundry, dishes. I want to organize, purge, get ready for a yardsale. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 8:41 PM

I always get so stressed when there are a million things I want to do in a certain amount of time.... AHHH!!!  Sometimes I get so crazy about everything I'm going in circles and have to stop myself and FOCUS!!!  <hugs>

Maridel
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2011 at 9:54 PM

ME TOO!

MommaChell
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 2:10 AM

So pretty much, I could have written your post myself :) minus sitting on the cat and pulling the dogs tail. I'm in the boat with you, and it can often feel like trying to paddle up the river in white water. I have so many things I want to chip away at and their just aren't enough hours in the day OR the night *sigh*. Most times it helps just knowing I'm not alone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)