Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

TGIF :) what's on *your* list?

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 8:30 AM
  • 4 Replies
So far I have made breakfast,
Run the dishwasher
Did sink dishes
Put a load of laundry in
Made coffee and am now enjoying it while watching my panty princesses dance to mozart serenade no. 1. (the tulle kept sticking to their clothes. Lol)

By the way, a Popsicle stick, a strand of tulle tied to it, and some classical music can keep a kid occupied for at least 20 minutes! Hooray!

I still need to:
Go to the chiropractor if dh gets home in time
Do handwriting with Julia
Call the realtor
Mail out some packages
Finish cleaning the kitchen
Fold and put away laundry (I despise this chore)
Go to the library to dispute the charge on a book. They want me to pay for a torn book that was trashed before we got it.

Oooooooh, I also read some of my book before the girls got up. I swear that makes me have a better day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SCmomof3girls
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 10:17 AM

Too much to list....I think the elves had a party in my house while I was sleeping, lol. I was so tired last night so I went to bed without doing the nightly pickup and it shows.

oredeb
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 10:45 AM

ive already cleaned the house

need to clean church

more coffee roasting

take dinner out: hamburgers and french fries, baked beans, and little apple pies

still dont need to water!

do some harvesting and planting

feed the animal

dhs lunch

make menu for august

mow lawns

help the neighbor with some of her plants

right now i'm gona eat breakfast of yogurt and honey

mommyto2gr8ones
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 3:41 PM

I have gotten a shower, went to a girlfriends house for lunch, went shopping for a few items, went and picked another girlfriends dogs up for the day, now I'm catching up w/CM and I still have to fold and put up clothes, do dishes, and take the dogs back home for the night, then off to bed.

JoyfulMommyof2
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 5:40 PM
Relax and have fun! We're camping. We slept in. We went for a hike. We went to the beach and the park. We've played Yahtzee and the Great States game. I'm reading "Miserly Moms" which has great money-saving ideas. So different from my "ripping and running" days at home. Praise God for all my days but especially days like these!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)