Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

QOTD 7 22

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 12:03 PM
  • 12 Replies
what are your plans this weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oredeb
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 1:57 PM

lets see, i think summer is deciding to come back for 2 days so its gona be in the 80s so i'll hide in the house !!

maybe some fishing

church

reading

SCmomof3girls
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Going to my friends house tomorrow to go swimming. Grocery shopping either Saturday or Sunday. If the budget allows, we might go see Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows pt 2 on Sunday, if not, we will watch our Netflix movies at home instead.

JoyfulMommyof2
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 2:28 PM
We r camping since Wed. There's a beach here and lots of shade. Great time to connect w/ kiddos! We play lots of games. Have some down time! It's fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misselphaba
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2011 at 2:36 PM
My kids are spending the night with my parents tonight. My DH and I are going to dinner and to see "harry potter" tonight.

No plans tomorrow. Maybe go swimming at my mil's.

On Sunday, I am going to take the kids to see "Winnie the Pooh" when my DH leaves for work.
MommaTasha1003
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 9:36 PM

Fri- Went to sign DD up for her 1st gymnastics class - But no one was there (which is ODD because their schedule says 4-5y class in fri 12:30)... Then we went to zoo where we watched 2 4D movies ("dora & deigo" & then "Planet Earth: Pole to Pole") which was really cool! Then we took DD to MIL house to spend the night. Now about to have some movie time with DH..

Sat- Me & DH are going to a Home Buying class all day! 8hrs!!! And after that hanging out with DH family because his aunt is coming into town.

Sunday- Most likey hanging out more with DH family :-)

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 22, 2011 at 11:13 PM
Tomorrow we are meeting our realtor at ihop and putting in an offer! Then Sams club. Sunday is my nephews birthday party.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mynameismuerte
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 11:16 PM
I will be attempting to maintain my sanity. DH will be back in 2 more weeks so we can move to where he's currently working. It's going to be entirely too hot to do anything but whine tomorrow but I may get really brave and take the boys bowling on Sunday (with the kids bowl free stuff). Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaChell
by on Jul. 23, 2011 at 1:02 AM

Family time :) and perhaps a visit from my MIL!

AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2011 at 1:19 AM

A small family reunion, garage sales and the car racetrack ( our pastor races and my husband and I work on the car )

AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2011 at 1:19 AM

Good luck!!

Quoting Boobah:

Tomorrow we are meeting our realtor at ihop and putting in an offer! Then Sams club. Sunday is my nephews birthday party.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)