Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Leaving the group

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 4:33 PM
  • 12 Replies

Ladies, after a lot of thought, and I lot of prayer, I have come to the conclusion that, during this season of my life, homeschooling isn't an option. There are several reasons. I want to, I really do, but among other things, I need to go back to work. I know some moms do it, but I don't see how it will work for us. 

It's been wonderful getting to know you ladies <3

Follow me on my learning how to be not so mainstream, homeschooling, dealing with infertility blog!
http://mommatoafireboy.blogspot.com/

Feel free to throw coffee at me if I'm grumpy :)

by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2queenie2004
by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 7:17 PM

:(

I am sorry it isn't working the way that you want. Maybe in time it will work out that you can follow through with what you want to happen.

frstldyhmsch
by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 8:37 PM

Awwwww hunnie! Don't  feel bad! Although homeschooling is GREAT, it does not fit everyone's family....be ok with that! I'm sure you are a great mom and you will continue to be great when you send them to public/private school! May God  bless your family

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 8:42 PM

Oh I'm soooo going to miss you!!!  Please stay in touch!!  <hugs> 

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 24, 2011 at 9:12 PM
I'm going to miss you so much! I completely understand, I don't know if I could do it and work. I know you have been super bummed lately, I hope everything is okay. And, I hope you keep in touch! (((hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Danielle163
by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 9:44 PM

Hey, hope everything works out for you. Good luck!

SUNSHINEGIRL_30
by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 9:45 PM

No judging here :)

Our life has been so consumed that I am barely able to keep up myself, but I dont have to work I m just a volunteer..... but life has gotten difficult at times. :(

I wish you good Blessings, and hope that it gets easier for you!

AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2011 at 11:19 PM

*hug*

oredeb
by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 11:46 PM

you got to do what you got ta do! it was great meeting you on here! theres all kinds of seasons in our lives! will be praying for your family for wherever the lord leads you!

debbie

MommaChell
by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 11:55 PM

Quoting oredeb:

you got to do what you got ta do! it was great meeting you on here! theres all kinds of seasons in our lives! will be praying for your family for wherever the lord leads you!

debbie

HEAR, HEAR! You'll always be teaching your son weather you have him full-time or not :) I'm sad to know you're leaving. As oredeb said we have all kinds of seasons in our lives- this is not a dead end only an opportunity for new possibilities *hears a door close and a window open somewhere*. More prayers from me to you. Bests in Christ~

KDBeckham
by on Jul. 25, 2011 at 7:54 AM

Aww...Steph we will miss you & you must keep in touch with me through church!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN