Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

7/25 To do

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2011 at 1:49 PM
  • 4 Replies

I really haven't done much besides move my computer upstairs to the school room. Kinda unmotivated today.  

However I *need* to:

empty the dishwasher

do breakfast/lunch dishes

vacuum

take a shower

make dinner

get an order ready for pickup

work on my planner

What do you need to do today?  How was your weekend?

by on Jul. 25, 2011 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LostTheSlipper
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2011 at 3:28 PM

Oy. A million things. So far I've done two loads of laundry, vacuumed the house, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned up clutter downstairs. We're having lunch right now, and then we've got to run some errands (pick up clarinet, Target, grocery store, hardware store). More laundry and dinner prep when I get home..oh and did I mention we're schooling in between all this other stuff? I'm also supposed to make a new batch of laundry detergent and rearrange and clean out the pantry but doubt I'll get ot those today. Yay for Mondays!

I

oredeb
by on Jul. 25, 2011 at 3:54 PM

cleaned house

finished laundry

making bread

smoking fish

picking beets from garden

take garbage out

dinner: smoked bbq sandwiches w/ winter minestroni soup, strawberry shortcake

sorting magazines

cleaning pantry

swim-mom72
by on Jul. 25, 2011 at 6:03 PM

I kid you not, we have had company every weekend for the past 7 weeks! And our last company was here for 10 days. Soooo, my "to do" list is very, very long. It makes me feel much better to focus on what I DID accomplish today: schooled for 4 hours, did 2 loads of laundry, cleaned out frig/pantry, gave youngest a hair cut, answered backed up e-mails, watered outside plants, and even got in my workout (woo hoo).

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 25, 2011 at 8:53 PM

Today was nothing BUT cleaning for me.  I scrubbed my entire house top to bottom, changed/washed all sheets, still working on laundry.  Never a moment to sit down it seems.  Gotta work tomorrow (clean other peoples houses) YEAH!   LOL  OH BUT I COOKED DINNER, so proud of myself bahahahaa

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN