Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Smelly Stuff?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2011 at 9:40 PM
  • 8 Replies

I'm currently crazy about Scentsy!  I have 3 large burners going 24hrs a day!  I should sell this stuff!!!   Before them I was nuts about Glade Plug Ins.... I had 2 in each room!  I love things to smell good.  Anyone else into smelly stuff... and if so WHAT? 

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

by on Jul. 25, 2011 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
JoyfulMommyof2
by on Jul. 25, 2011 at 10:33 PM

I'm with you on the Scentsy!  I have either a burner or plug-in in each room.  I have a basket full of different scent bars.  I love them!!  And they are so decorative and match each room so well!

I loved to burn candles (the really good, triple dipped kind) like from Bath and Body Works and some homemade ones that a local lady makes.  They're awesome!  I still like to burn those, too, on special occasions.

Scentsies are going all the time!  Great night lights, too!!

JoyfulMommyof2

busy mom

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 25, 2011 at 10:53 PM
I loved scentsy, but only bought once. I want that cupcake but just can't make myself pay that much. I have a plug in one, with the nursery sent. It smells like baby powde :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lo1427
by on Jul. 25, 2011 at 11:30 PM
I love scentsy! I'm addicted but I also sell it so that may be why. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2queenie2004
by on Jul. 26, 2011 at 7:05 AM

Scentsy messes with my allergies. :(

So do most of the wall plug ins. I love the smell of Fabuloso, the Green Apple is the best.

luvthesoap
by on Jul. 26, 2011 at 11:53 AM

I love candles too. I've started selling candles from The Davis Oreck Candle Company ( the guy that sells the vacuums) I just can't get enough of the ones with the wooden wicks!

Betty in Ky

WHITELIGHTJENNY
by on Jul. 26, 2011 at 12:30 PM
I do love this too but what do I do w the scent bars. I was given them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 26, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Quoting mom2queenie2004:

Scentsy messes with my allergies. :(

So do most of the wall plug ins. I love the smell of Fabuloso, the Green Apple is the best.

Fabuloso is the bomb!  I like the purple one!

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 26, 2011 at 9:39 PM

Quoting Boobah:

I loved scentsy, but only bought once. I want that cupcake but just can't make myself pay that much. I have a plug in one, with the nursery sent. It smells like baby powde :)

The initial cost is A LOT... but once you get all the burners, etc... if you buy the big bricks $20 a piece... they last forever as you only need little slivers every few days :)  Btw walmart just came out with burners just like Scentsy ones... only $15 a piece though their scents aren't so hot... but hey if you can get cheap burners, then just buy the bars from Scentsy HAHAHA  I'm thinking that's what I might do for the rest of the rooms in the house!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN