Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would your perfect planner include? (paper or computer)

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2011 at 7:13 AM
  • 1 Replies
I'm working on a paper planner for myself, and wondering what kind of "extra" stuff would be nice to have. Like, reading lists for example, or maybe even a place for health records.

I keep most of the info I need (dr and dentist numbers, family and friend phone/addresses, etc) on my iPad, so I dont really need all that in there. Althugh it is hard to resist putting them in. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 26, 2011 at 7:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2011 at 12:04 PM

I like having a calendar, as well as the daily planning pages.  The one I have right now has 2 months at a time, but the pages are back to back, so I can see 4 months at a time, and see if there is anything coming up.  I do have a section with addresses and phone numbers, because I like to have them all in one place, and my phones and computers don't seem to last very long!  I like reading lists, and I think a place for health records is a great idea!

I made my personal planner using FlyLady's template, and then I took the ideas for lesson planners that I had used in public school, and tailored it to fit what we do now.  I will see if I can find one of those files somewhere, but I built a table with days, times and subjects then.  Now I don't use the times unless there is something specific that we have scheduled.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)