Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I got a printer!

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2011 at 3:47 PM
  • 9 Replies

I'm so excited I just had to share! I've been without for almsot 2 years now, and even for preschool it was hard to have to go to my mom's or aunt's house every time I needed something printed for an activity we were doing. So now to start Kindergarten I made it a priority and I'm soooooo excited I want to print everything now! lol

by on Jul. 26, 2011 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 26, 2011 at 9:22 PM

Yeah awesome!!!!    A printer is soo on my list too!!! 

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2011 at 6:12 AM

That is wonderful!  I hate having to go to the library everytime I need to print something (especially since our library is only open 3 days a week)!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 29, 2011 at 6:56 AM
I'm still on the search. I need to get one soon so I can print off this planner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SCmomof3girls
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 8:11 AM

I don't think I could live without one. I have probably printed about 150 worksheets in the last 2 days (mostly alphabet stuff where I wanted the whole set instead of having to go back and find it again). at 10 or 15c a sheet at the library, I would end up going broke lol.

mom2queenie2004
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 12:23 PM

which did you get?

Maridel
by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 1:38 AM

I got an HP all in one. It was on sale for $29 at target!

mamaof2n1angel
by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 9:52 PM

yay!!! That is great i  made my hubby get me one  two years ago!!! and i love it   bu then again ours  is a toner.

luvthesoap
by on Jul. 31, 2011 at 1:29 PM

My printer died! I just bought a new toner for it, then the drum goes out1b I have been out for about a month & I'm going crazy withoutb one! I print a ,lot of school stuff, so I REALLY need one. I just can't afford one. Not after paying almost $70 for a toner! :-(

Betty in KY

SimplySonita
by on Aug. 1, 2011 at 12:04 AM

When I went in search of a printer my main concern was ink cost. I had several printers that I had bought int he past and always ended up with the same problem, ink cartridges were so expensive once they ran out I couldn't afford to replace them!

Since we homeschool with a lot of free resources this means I print a LOT. Ink cost isa huge deal. (some cartridges can't be refilled due to computer chips!)

I choose a printer based on 2 things, duplex printing (to save on paper) and cheap ink.

I choose this ink $7 for 12 cartridges!

and this printer the inital cost (I paid just over $300) was a lot (to us anyway)but I love it and it was worth it! It's awesome. and I can print all I want and not feel bad or worry about conserving ink because I know I can afford refills when I run out of ink.

I bought it in Feb and I haven't had to replace the ink yet! but I have 12 ink cartridges waiting when I do! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN