Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Homeschool Groups in South FL

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 11:14 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hello!

Does anyone know of some homeschooling groups in South Florida - particularly Palm Beach County?  I am just starting out with homeschooling and have so many questions!  Would love to meet some local homeschoolers.  Thanks!

by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Hanab818
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 10:56 PM
Did you find any? Im in northern,broward county and would love to get involved in a group.
romacox
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:33 AM

Home School Groups In Florida (Note: You can sort by County, in the left column. )

ambertreas76
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 10:16 AM

We are new too.  I homeschool my 5 and 6 year old in St. Cloud.  We checked the local Civic Center.  We checked the 4h groups.  We checked yahoo groups and meetup.com.  We checked homeschool groups classifieds.  We did not try to get into church groups because we operate in a secular manner, and though we are Christian, we would not be accepted in.  All in all, the resources that I mentioned brought us to meet some great people.  

Our civic center actually offers phys ed class specifically for homeschoolers.  Orlando Science Center and the zoos offer homeschool programs.  

Next I'm going to start searching in Brevard Co since we are only 30 mins away. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)