Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SCORE!

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 4:04 PM
  • 8 Replies

I am so excited!  I was looking on Craigs, and I came across a listing for folder games.  This newly retired teacher wanted to sell all of her really nice folder games for $10.  These games are amazing and I am just giddy!   I have over 40 games geared towards math and phonics.  She is also just starting to go through everything, and she said that she would contact me prior to listing on Cragis next time so I can go over everything and get what I want before she lists!!! Yahoo!!!  She has lots of math manipulatives, tons of phonics stuff and so much more!  

by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 27, 2011 at 4:21 PM
That is awesome! I keep perusing craigslist but no luck. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SCmomof3girls
by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 4:39 PM

That's awesome! My husband is very adament about everything being new (so far) so I haven't even bothered to look.

padavali
by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 5:05 PM

I have stood firm on buying new, but once I put everything together a few weeks ago for my DD's grade 1 curric, and her readers alone were almost $130, I decided to try e-bay... and really scored there with the reader set for less than $30, and they are like new :)  Now it is like a game.  Just got her math texts on e-bay today as well.

Quoting SCmomof3girls:

That's awesome! My husband is very adament about everything being new (so far) so I haven't even bothered to look.

MommaTasha1003
by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 5:10 PM

that is AWESOME *high five*

I really need to get better at checking craigslist!!

padavali
by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 5:59 PM

I never check Craigs for anything.  This was a first for me :) 

Quoting MommaTasha1003:

that is AWESOME *high five*

I really need to get better at checking craigslist!!

AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2011 at 7:48 PM

Awesome. I have been stalking craigslist for deals as well. 

Maridel
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2011 at 8:07 PM

NICE!! I love saving money by buying used. I got $50 worth of books the other day for $18.88 shipping included! I keep searching Craigslist for Montessori maninpulatives but no luck. That's an awesome find!!

oredeb
by debbie on Jul. 27, 2011 at 9:13 PM

wow!!!! yea!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)