Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

about me worksheets?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2011 at 1:01 AM
  • 7 Replies

i am looking for some all about me worksheets for my 4year old. i have one where she can draw her face in the outline. i saw some really cute ones but you had to be a paying subscriber to that site to get them. i have looked but i just can't seem to find any for her age like the others you had to pay for.

by on Jul. 31, 2011 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LostTheSlipper
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2011 at 2:18 AM

currclick.com has some if you just type "all about me" in the search box. The prices and age range varies but you may find something you like that's fairly inexpensive.

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 31, 2011 at 7:33 AM

I have never done this so I have no suggestions but I love the idea of focusing on "all about me"  VERY COOL!!!  :)  I actually remember doing this in school.  haha

twyliatepeka
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2011 at 4:31 PM

i think i am just going to make my own. its not like i can't make them i just was hoping to find some free one i could just save & print. oh well. if i do make them i will post them for everyone.

twyliatepeka
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2011 at 4:39 PM

i did not make this one i actually found it. feel free to snag any you wnat :)

self portrait

for the age sheet i went to http://www.twistynoodle.com/

easy peasy cut & paste activity  for their age ( i just threw this together to give her something to do.). just color it, cut it out & paste on a sheet of construction paper. color & cut out the correct number of candles according to child's age.

mom2queenie2004
by on Jul. 31, 2011 at 5:37 PM

try homeschool share

they have a free about me lapbook

AbundanceMagnet
by on Jul. 31, 2011 at 6:27 PM

Everyone raves on lap books, I should really give those a shot this year.  Would be fun!!!  :)  We need fun things!

twyliatepeka
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2011 at 6:49 PM

i didn't think about a lapbook but we already finished the worksheets. she liked them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN