Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I think I made a mistake by joining this group. When on CM I generally stay in my homeschooling groups to avoid having to read the bashing and drama that goes on everywhere else. I really enjoy all of my other homeschool groups so when I saw this group I thought it would be great to have another group to escape to after a long day. I have not  in all my other homeschool groups seen so much negativity. Sence when did it become ok to bash peoples parenting choices and their religion? I thought the point of these groups was for help and guidance not for putting people down.

by on Aug. 1, 2011 at 2:05 AM
Replies (11-18):
TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2011 at 9:39 AM

I'm sorry you feel that way.  I like this group because I haven't seen bashing!  Guess I must have missed what you mentioned.  I also leave groups where there is continuous bashing, I just don't think this is one of them.

AbundanceMagnet
by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 7:09 AM

I'm going to have to agree with previous posters... 1 post is all I've seen that is even remotely negative!!!!!!!!!!! You will find that in any group! :)  This group is typically more positive than most!

bren_darlene
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2011 at 9:32 AM

I guess she already left. I have been checking back to see what post she was speaking of

oredeb
by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 10:56 AM

she doesnt seem to be signed up with us anymore, she might be in one of our other hs groups on here though!

AbundanceMagnet
by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 4:06 PM

Was she even active????

misselphaba
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2011 at 4:31 PM

And that one post was amazingly drama free for the most part.  I thought.  This is the nicest group of helpful homeschool people I know of.

Quoting AbundanceMagnet:

I'm going to have to agree with previous posters... 1 post is all I've seen that is even remotely negative!!!!!!!!!!! You will find that in any group! :)  This group is typically more positive than most!

Melissa6705
by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 4:42 PM
I too agree...maybe wrong home school group

Quoting misselphaba:

And that one post was amazingly drama free for the most part.  I thought.  This is the nicest group of helpful homeschool people I know of.

Quoting AbundanceMagnet:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AbundanceMagnet
by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 4:56 PM

Quoting misselphaba:

Quoting AbundanceMagnet:

Yes it was NO BIG deal!!!

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)