Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Please list preschool curriculums that you have heard of or tried. I for one am looking for something that is "easy" for me to do with her ( not have to go all over the place finding work sheets and such) inexpensive,and will teach her alot. I know there are probably other moms here looking for suggestions or feed back on curriculums as well . I have thought about  a beka and letter of the week. The problem with a beka is the cost. My problem with letter of the week is they say she should be on the intro stage ( not sure the name of it) but she knows everything but her letters so I kinda feel that would be a waste of her time and mine since she knows colors ,shapes , animals ect.. and the first stage for preschool says she has to know her letters and sounds, so I am not sure what to do there.

Has anyone tried preschool palace ?  Anyone have suggestions ? I really want to work on letters, sounds, numbers, counting and adding ( nothing major just 1+1=2type stuff )

by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 12:12 AM
Replies (11-11):
sew4fun
by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 10:29 PM

Now I do alot of learning stuff with Josie now and to get Trinity ( will be 2 in Oct) I have a little box of things for her to "Learn" that contains some of her fave books to "read", her fave coloring book and some crayons, some paper to doodle on and then I normally just print extra work (when i print Josie's) for her to do too.That works well for us.

Quoting Boobah:

Miranda, how cooperative has Harrison been? What do you do to keep him busy? Cheesy is killing me. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN