Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Anyone else challenged?

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 4:15 PM
  • 10 Replies

I find that I am totally challenged.  I Just figured out how to use a bluetooth headset with my cel phone... and finally linked it up through my car (had to have someone set it up for me)  I feel so challenged!!!  I have friends talk about all these different devices and I'm like "HUH" "WHAT"  My kids are even better than me!!! :(  I really need to get with the program!  Anyone else?

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelleyBamboo
by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 5:42 PM
Haha, I am! Dh is all about the newest gadgets, I'm really good at breaking them :p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 7:01 PM

oh yes im always challenged about something!!

ive had blogs for a few years now and i still dont understand how to add things with the html stuff!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 3, 2011 at 7:36 PM

I am normally the one people go to to have things fixed.  LOL  I love gadgets, so does my husband, but he normally breaks them.  :/

The thing I am not good at is html stuff.   I am wanting to get a different background and my new logo on my hyenacart and I can't figure out how.  haha

mem82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2011 at 7:42 PM

My hubby sets everything up for me, actually, but I can handle the easier things. 8)

sew4fun
by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 9:20 PM

Oh yes I am tech dumb LOL

fygfitness_mom
by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 2:03 AM

Not usually. I love gadgets and any sort of techy stuff. I have self taught much of html and even a bit of xml but that one is much more difficult.

AbundanceMagnet
by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 5:36 AM

Well good we have a mix!  Those just like me and those that are on the gadget side.... ok ladies.. we know WHO to contact on here when we are completely lost!!!!  hehehe

romacox
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2011 at 12:14 PM

Sure, with everything new.  But once I get use to it, I wonder how I ever did without it....hang in there kiddo.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2011 at 2:10 PM

LOL

Quoting AbundanceMagnet:

Well good we have a mix!  Those just like me and those that are on the gadget side.... ok ladies.. we know WHO to contact on here when we are completely lost!!!!  hehehe

CafeMom Tickers

luvthesoap
by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 11:26 AM

Join the club. I just learned how to text on my phone. If my new phone didin't have a keyboard, I still wouldn't know how. I guess we are slow learners! :-)

betty in Ky

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN