Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

It's Saturday! What are you doing today?

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 8:18 AM
  • 10 Replies
My oldest is at mamaw's house, hubby is working, so I'm hanging out with my youngest daughter this morning :)
We are going to a yardsale, then maybe some shopping. Lots and lots of laundry to get ready for Kevin to go on his trio and us girls to go camping.
When Kevin gets home we are organizing the garage for a yardsale.

Doing anything fun this weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AbundanceMagnet
by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 8:25 AM

I'm going to do some shopping this morning then a baby shower this afternoon.  My older 3 are at my mothers until this evening and hubby will be keeping our youngest so I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  LOL 

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 6, 2011 at 8:36 AM
I neeeeed a free day, it would be nice to get everything done in one trip instead of forty in between naps, eating, cranky kids. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2011 at 10:29 AM

I'm just cleaning. LOL I know, I'm so exciting!

armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2011 at 11:21 AM
I'm trying to figure out where these bat caves are one of the surgeons I work with was telling me about. I might take my almost 3 year old tonight. I WAS about to take her to the park but she just laid down in bed and went to sleep...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 11:24 AM

picking up the house

roasting some coffee beans

oldest dd  and 2nd dd are taking me with them shopping

thats about it for here!

wright1212
by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 12:43 PM

im watching dd play kinectamals. dh is off to buy a new laptop since son broke ours, and its take free weekend and 24mos interest free!!. then we may go swimming. cleaning is a given right?

Mommy to Corbin (8-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (6) Collin (1.5), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood. SAHM & Homeschooling. Come watch us at www.youtube.com/user/1212wright

ballerina.2006
by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 12:50 PM
We are going to a mini triathalon to cheer on my old boss. Then it'll be a chill at home day since I feel icky and dh works weekends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2011 at 2:29 PM
Well we ended up going to the park but it was too hot so we walked by the "river" (river shaped pond) and watched the turtles, ducks, and fish swim and talked about what they all eat
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 6, 2011 at 3:41 PM
Hmmm, I have yet to touch laundry. I should get on that... *yawn*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sew4fun
by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 7:49 PM

We braved the 113 heat and went to the zoo for a few hours ( when we got there it was 101 LOL and that was at 10am) then went to Cosco for the first time ever. Now we are home trying to recoop from the heat .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN