Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Anyone have these?

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 11:55 PM
  • 10 Replies

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/Five-Fingers-Flow-Womens.htm

I finally caved and got some... AWESOME!!!!

Married, Self Employed, Homeschooling mom to 4 amazing boys!

Matthew (11) Andrew (9) Jordan (7) and Devon (2)

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/114079 to meet other Homeschooling Moms!

by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fygfitness_mom
by on Aug. 7, 2011 at 12:07 AM

So awesome!!!

I am planning a special trip to Vegas just for my first pair of vibrams. I am starting my training to run the Rock'n'Roll Las Vegas Half on December 4th and I am so excited!

armygirl16
by on Aug. 7, 2011 at 12:23 AM
I WILL be getting some! It will have to be in sept. I actually want to wear them to work. I stand in one spot all day with little walking. They don't make shoes comfy enough to do that (I'm a surgical tech), but "bare feet" would be REALLY nice. I also want to start running again after I get a new stroller...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AbundanceMagnet
by on Aug. 7, 2011 at 4:52 AM

armygirl.... I've been told by people that sell them (and say they have them) that they aren't all that for being on your feet all day :(  Just thought I'd warn you.... who knows, I think they rock!

Ace319
by on Aug. 7, 2011 at 11:53 AM
I got my 4 yo son some a few weeks ago.. He loves them!
armygirl16
by on Aug. 7, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Hmm, I still want them for running though. Lol

Quoting AbundanceMagnet:

armygirl.... I've been told by people that sell them (and say they have them) that they aren't all that for being on your feet all day :(  Just thought I'd warn you.... who knows, I think they rock!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2011 at 1:29 PM

LOL What are those?

dez_081
by on Aug. 7, 2011 at 1:33 PM

Yes,  I love my Vibrams!  I have three pairs. My husband saw them on someone and knew I'd love them because I love being barefoot.  I went to REI, tried some on, and fell in love. =)  They are the shoes I wear most often.  I have knee and back pain, and these shoes have helped a lot.  Walked around Sea World all day in them earlier this summer and my feet felt so comfortable! 

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 7, 2011 at 7:19 PM
Are they really shoes? Or just like those toe socks? I tried toe socks once but they drove my toes insane. Bare feet shoes sound cool though! I'll have to look them up. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
P.N._Guin
by on Aug. 7, 2011 at 7:30 PM
I want a pair so bad!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AbundanceMagnet
by on Aug. 7, 2011 at 7:34 PM

They are like shoes... they have rubber soals on the bottom and a bit on the sides :)  I don't think they feel like bare feet... but they are comfy :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)