Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nervous!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2011 at 10:41 PM
  • 4 Replies

I don't know why but I am nervous about starting homeschooling this year.  I even homeschooled them a few yrs back for a year and they did great.  I'm not too worried about the educational part of it because they are both very smart... but I am nervous I'm not doing the right thing possibly for THEM and I'm nervous about meeting new (homeschooling) families, and I'm nervous I'm doing something "wrong" or something according to the state... even though I signed up with a private school (we're in FL) and it says I am enrolled once I get my paypal receipt and I just have to send in attendance and that's IT.  I know of 2 people that have done this and their kids have gone on to college so I know it's alright, it just seems sooo weird to me lol.  Anyway guess I just needed to vent... I just really want it all to go WELL ya know?  shrugging

by on Aug. 7, 2011 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
romacox
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2011 at 9:42 AM

We all have to vent sometimes

BusCaptainMama
by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 10:19 AM
I'm starting my 6th year. My oldest will be in 8th grade. I'm getting nervous all over again realizing mine is almost in highschool! ....all those 'how do they sucesfully graduate homeschool' worries & questions now :( I guess I'll find out in a few years
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by debbie on Aug. 8, 2011 at 11:52 AM

your gona do good with school this year!!! once you get started you'll be off!!!

sew4fun
by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 1:48 PM

You will do great !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)