Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Yesterday there was a post...

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 2:26 PM
  • 7 Replies

Yesterday there was a post about a free curriculum for Pre-K, I think it was Pre-K, but not sure. Was wondering if anyone had the link or had a link to something similar. I am looking for a curriculum for Pre-K, a GOOD, Christian, pref free.

I'm normally VERY bored. Most of the time I feel like I don't have any support. Don't really have much friends. Feel free to message me and learn more about me.

by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sarahsmommy1008
by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 2:41 PM

I'm not sure if it was in this forum or another, but there's recently been a discussion about http://preschoolpalace.org/.  Another is abcjesuslovesme.com - free, christian for 2, 3 or 4 year olds....

sew4fun
by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 2:42 PM

I was about to link preschoolpalace too LOL

and letter of the week HERE

sew4fun
by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 2:44 PM

HERE is abcjesusloves me

sew4fun
by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 2:45 PM

LOL sorry I did not see that it was already linked . It has been one of those days

peanut06
by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 7:03 PM

Yeah, I'd say go with letteroftheweek and switch out the nursery rhyme on the Theme Poster for a short Bible verse :)  We just finished our first week and it's been so much fun!  One of the benefits to the way it's structured is that we can include our 12 month old in most of his big sister's preschool activities--the books, stories, verses, activities.  And, I've added more themes to the lineup (according to 3 year old dd's interests) and review weeks so we can stretch it longer since we're just using the 26-week Preparatory Curriculum this year.

I'm sure you'll find a great fit for your family and preschooler.  There are so many freebies for preschool and elementary years :)

Clara

homeschool 

Happy momma and natural birth, homeschooling, and ERF advocate!
sweetserenit292
by Member on Aug. 10, 2011 at 3:40 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)