Ask the Expert: What Is Unschooling? Is this Method Right for You?-WINNER
to mommyto2gr8ones, the winner of this contest and the book The Unschooling Handbook
Have you heard of unschooling? Are you curious to try it? Do you want to know if this method is right for your family? Is this method legal in your state?
CafeMom is pleased to welcome unschooling expert Mary Griffith to the group to answer YOUR questions. Mary Griffith is the author of "The Homeschooling Handbook: From Preschool to High School, A Parent's Guide" and "The Unschooling Handbook: How to Use the Whole World As Your Child's Classroom," which together have sold more than 80,000 copies. Her most recent homeschooling book is "Viral Learning: Reflections on the Homeschooling Life."
Ask your questions now and you could win a copy of "The Unschooling Handbook!"
Ask your questions in replies to this post. Mary will post her replies here as well. Mary will be in the group throughout the rest of August, so check back in as more questions come up!
Welcome, and thank you for joining us, Mary Griffith!
The Official Rules
To enter the this contest, reply to this post. Click on the 'reply to post' button at the top (or bottom) of that post. When the text box opens, add your reply. Once you've added your reply, click on the "Add Reply' button.
- Posts must be made between Wednesday, August 10 at 12 pm EST and Wednesday, August 31, at 5 pm EST.
- This contest will end on Wednesday, August 31, at 5 pm EST.
- One winner will be selected randomly.
- The winner will be posted on this thread and will be notified via CafeMom PM.
- Multiple replies are allowed and will increase your chances of winning.
- Prizes are only available to members who live in the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Prizes must be claimed within 10 days of notice of winning.
- One winner will receive a copy of "The Unschooling Handbook" by Mary Griffith.