Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 8:18 AM
  • 5 Replies
We had a great time at camp this week! I cannot believe I didn't take any pictures!

Yesterday we found a new playground/park, and it looks like an amazing spot for nature study as well.

Today we are doing laundry, shopping at kohls for shoes, and possibly kings island later.

What did you do this weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 14, 2011 at 10:16 AM

LOL I didn't do nearly as much as you did! 8) I cleaned a little and shopped a little. Today, I plan to spend time nesting as I have two weeks left of this pregnancy and feel like I have nothing ready! I also hope to spend sometime planning out the school week. Oops, running behind this year, already!

SCmomof3girls
by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 12:44 PM

Yesterday I took some time for me and went and saw The Help movie with a friend. Then came home and did absolutely nothing, lol.  Went to church this morning, and we are going to check out some nature trails this afternoon. DH got a new camera yesterday and is itching to break it in, so we might do some new kid pictures while we are out.

SuprMom12042702
by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:18 PM
We are currently roughing it. our toilet 'blew' up yesterday. I was doing laundry and when to put something away in the bathroom and stepped into two inches of sewage that came up from toilet. My husband being yhe wonderful person that he is cleaned it up while i kept the kids contained to the living room. Today, we cant do laundry and can barely do dishes. Using the bathroom is a chore. We cant flush but every so often, and its just very unsanitary right now.
Oh did i mention that saturday is bath day for the four kids? Yeah that didnt happen, so now i have to see which family member is going to let a family of 6 come over and take a shower.
And school start tuesday for us.hopefully we have functioning septic sytem by then. Because noone is this little town does work on the weekend. And it seems like our landlor doesnt care that we are having septic issues at all. So needless to sayit hasnt been the best of weekends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 11:12 AM

glad your camping was fun!!!

we just mowed lawns, fished, ate, canned, ate some more, church fished, canned all weekend!!

MommaTasha1003
by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Had a great weekend!

We drove up thur. night to Dallas with some of Dh family to visit his aunt. Friday we got up & went to see the spot where JFK was shot then went to the Aquarium. Saturday we went to a waterpark & drove back home. Sunday I slept ALLLLLL day & am still feeling very tired for some unknown reason.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)