Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Where is your favorite place to shop?

Posted by   + Show Post
I love shopping at kohls, especially when we get a 30% off coupon! And right now I have a $10 off $25 apparel purchase coupon too!

We are going to look for shoes for the girls. And maybe some clothes for next summer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 8:22 AM
Replies (11-14):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:30 PM
I also love ikea. I can walk around for hours, not that I ever have time to do that. Can you believe I went there today and did not buy a thing?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dez_081
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:01 PM

For homeschooling stuff, I love Half-Price Books (got the whole Spanish Muzzy series on DVD for $25! - regular price is about $200).  We also shop US Toy Company, Lakeshore, Barnes and Noble, and Mardel.  They all offer homeschool discounts, except for Mardel. 

For clothing, we usually shop at Target in the clearance sections.  My husband shops JC Penny clearance for next year's clothes (he bought this year's fall/winter clothes at the beginning of summer-several outfits for under $100!). 

hlbhembree
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 8:58 PM

JC Pennys  My husband and I both have a credit card there that barely gets used but the perks for having it are awesome.  We get all kinds of discount coupons.  My favorite is the ones that come every month that are $10 off a ten dollar purchase.  I use it to get the little kids clothes that is $20 free dollars per month and all the money I have to come up with is the tax if money is too tight to do anything more. 

wowguildmomma
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 4:19 PM

dollar tree for stuff for the school room, kohls for my clothes, and pyramid collection online for stuff for myself and my house. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)