Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To do 8/17

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:43 AM
  • 6 Replies
What's on your list today? It's a beautiful day here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
misselphaba
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:00 AM

My house is a complete disaster from my son's birthday party (Sunday) and birthday (yesterday) AND my DH is on vacation from work, which always seems to throw my house into disarray. 

So, I'd like to try and get the house under control.  I have a TON of laundry to do.  My DH took my DD to vision therapy this morning, so I have a little extra time to get stuff done (and yet, here I am on the computer).  When they get back, my DD, DS, and I have to leave for the Options picnic (our homeschool enrichment program).  When we get back, all the extra kids will be here and my time will not go smoothly until they leave.  LOL

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:08 AM
I have some gardening to do which works out nice with the gorgeous weather.
I need to finish folding laundry and put it away
Tidy up the living room and education room
Darn I still haven't faxed that paperwork...
Send out some invoices

I already shipped out packages this morning, planted a mum, fed everyone, cleaned up, and am now sitting on the deck until lunch while the kids play with their neighbor friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by debbie on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:55 AM

clean house

dh off to work

feed animal

dinner stuff out- bbq salmon, green salad, green beans, potato salad, apple pie

finally getting the tubs out for our vacation,

still packing and getting stuff ready

laundry

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:23 PM
Hmmmm.... already dropped the truck off for recall work. Minor computer system updates.

Doing laundry since I failed that yesterday.

Straightening up and rearranging the school room. Now that DD is a competent reader I'm moving her desk farther away from me and moving DS2s desk where DD was. With his ADD he needs more prompting and encouragement.

We have karate for the younger two tonight and a Cub Scout recruiting event for my oldest Boy Scout. He is now a "den chief" (youth assistant leader) for a group of 4th grade boys. Its a leadership position and I'm excited he volunteered.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Yuriko_chan
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:43 PM

Well  today's todo list is really short. Just taking care of the kiddos and some laundry. And try to keep the house uncluttered (that's an everyday job). My girl took her nap like 2 hours early, so I'm hoping she feels well. Right now, I'm just having some down time! Then tonight I have ballet class:)

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:02 PM

defrost freezer, library, list books to pass on/sell

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)