Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh my gosh how is it Thursday?!?!

What do you have going on today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:24 AM
Replies (11-15):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:50 PM
Slow day for us...

I finally got a semi-decent nights sleep but our bed sucks and my back hurts SO bad today.

Finishing up the laundry...tackled about half of it yesterday before exhaustion set in.

More office/school room cleanup.

Run to the Scout store for merit badges for everyone from camp for the meeting tonight.

Oldest has karate but I drop him off and my sister picks up the boys and drops them off at scouts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sew4fun
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:13 PM

#1 on my list is quit hurting and feel better. Puls I have to pack and get things in order to move.

noraa21
by Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:19 PM

I am dong laundry, cleaning house, finishing a pinata for my DS birthday party on Saturday, getting him packed to go spend a couple of weeks with his dad after the party.  Making goody bags, wrapping presents and ordering the rest of our curricululm.  Not too much going on and I am sick on top of all that, should be a fun day!

TheHighLife
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:56 PM
Language arts: A phonics and blending lesson, reading from our chapter book and story questions, some handwriting practice of some sort and they can pick a related show or online game (Word World, Super Why, Pinky Dinky, Etc.)

Math: We are doing a grade level review - we just finished our kindergarten curriculum.

Health: Exploring vitamins A and E, what they do for our body and which foods we can get them from.

Fine Arts: Going to the art museum in Tacoma

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 7:57 PM
I'm have been very sick all week. But I had to drive an hour and a half to san antonio to the VA hospital to get fingerprinted 5or my new job at the VA hospital in MI.I'm now trying to drink fluids and slowly eat because todays the first day ive been able to eat since monday around 11am.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)