Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

She is going to do her entire workbook...piog

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 8:56 PM
  • 11 Replies
I got my daughters preschool scholar workbook out to do a page our two and she did 23 pages! She kept saying she wanted more. She only stopped because she said she wanted a cookie and I reminded her she had a brownie that she never ate...i swear she would have done that whole workbook! She just turned 3 last week. She likes workbooks like I did when I was a kid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Earthy_Mom
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Cool!

akrsmomma
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 8:58 PM
My 4 year old is like this. I bought a preschool program from Rod and Staff so that she'd have several books to do so she wouldn't finish the whole book in one day.
armygirl16
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 9:18 PM
I have many workbooks for her, she loves doing them but this is the mist she has done in one sitting. Since I posted that she ate her brownie and came back and has done 6 more pages lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
akrsmomma
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 9:42 PM

Quoting armygirl16:

I have many workbooks for her, she loves doing them but this is the mist she has done in one sitting. Since I posted that she ate her brownie and came back and has done 6 more pages lol

LOL Wow. I have been making file folder games and searching the internet for other activities for my kids to do so they wouldn't (well, my middle dd anyway) do all their school work in one day. Right now my 4 year old is sorting beads by size. Then we'll do it by color. I have 5 baskets that she's putting them in. She's having a blast. Now if my 7 year old would quit watching her, and get her work done, she could do something fun too. 

Rebecca momma to

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

armygirl16
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 9:49 PM
I had her do that the other day with her wooden block set. I put out bowels and had her separate them by color first then I had her do it by shapes. I'm living in a hotel for another week until my assignment ends here (well until friday) so I don't have a ton of options for projects lol

Quoting akrsmomma:

Quoting armygirl16:

LOL Wow. I have been making file folder games and searching the internet for other activities for my kids to do so they wouldn't (well, my middle dd anyway) do all their school work in one day. Right now my 4 year old is sorting beads by size. Then we'll do it by color. I have 5 baskets that she's putting them in. She's having a blast. Now if my 7 year old would quit watching her, and get her work done, she could do something fun too. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenieceMojica
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 9:50 PM

good for her!!!!!!!! :0))

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 22, 2011 at 10:25 PM
Lol my daughter (and I) are the same way :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maridel
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 12:03 AM

LoL its funny how different kids can be. My DD hated workbook pages, I had to find a more arts and crafts style curriculum (hubbards cupboard) for prek. Now the little girl I babysit is at that age and I"m trying to do hubbardscupboard with her but she wants to do workbooks ALL DAY! I mean she asks me 50 times a day "can we do more preschool?" lol

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Aug. 23, 2011 at 7:14 AM

Yay, my kids were the same way. That's primarily why my 7 y/o is starting 4th grade work this year - he usually goes through 2 grades of stuff every year (my 10 y/o is special needs so the break down of classes is different)

mem82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 2:28 PM

8) Wow!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)