Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

To do 8/23

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 7:24 AM
  • 7 Replies
Today is another busy day here! What are you doing (or supposed to be doing) today? ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 23, 2011 at 7:29 AM

Make breakfast
Do dishes
Walk the dog
Create an embroidery design for my mom, and embroider it out
Clean/tidy the house
Put laundry away
Bring up mantle decorations and also decorate the canoe bookshelf
(we are getting ready to list our house)
Go through my fabric and see how much yardage I am willing to part with
Look for a finance app
Call to see what needs to be done to refinance house
Look up info on land contracts
Call about phone refund (I somehow forgot to put a form in the envelope I sent)
Get camper ready to move to mom's house

This is a list that will take me days unfortunately...

WAHM behind Coco Bear Cloth and Nikki's Little house as well as retailer for several major brands including BumGenius, Flip, GroVia, Rockin Green, Melissa & Doug, Piggy Paint natural nail polish and more!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 2:29 PM

I'm hoping to have a baby! LOL Beyond that, just cleaning and some school work.

DrJChappell
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 2:58 PM

12 year old - literature terms, grammar, reading, commutative, associative, distributive properties, the identities of 1 and 0, set theory, probability.

11 year old - reading, clarinet lessons, writing, journaling, venn diagrams, probability.

7 year old - reading, spelling, not sure what else yet.

noraa21
by Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Vacation time,  my DS is at his dads for the week so mommy gets a break, although I am counting the days until he is home again! 

blessed2bmomof1
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Worked with my daughter on her Polish, she did math with some help from me. More homeschooling later in the day.

She helped me peel, slice, core, etc...apples, sttrawberries, and bananas for the dehydrator.

I cooked 3 meals, did 3 sinksful of dishes, 4 loads of laundry (the last one is drying now), cleaned my daughter's room, took my daughter to the store with me and pulled my lower back lifting the wheelchair out of the van (ugh).

Wish I could say I am done, but I still have to sweep and mop before I can turn in for the night.

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2011 at 8:42 AM

We cleaned out the van (getting ready for vacation), and worked on home blessing projects...oh, and worked in the garden, including harvesting, then made supper together!

blessed2bmomof1
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 10:12 AM

Quoting TigerofMu:

We cleaned out the van (getting ready for vacation), and worked on home blessing projects...oh, and worked in the garden, including harvesting, then made supper together!

Vacation.....ahhh...that sounds lovely!

You were planning on taking me with you....right? big smile mini I'd make an excellent babysitter. Housekeeper. Cook. Heck, I could just take a nap the whole time...you'd never know I was there! Lol laughing

Have a wonderful time!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)