Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Just wanting a little feedback. (Pic in OP)

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 12:12 PM
  • 8 Replies

Here is the picture and item description I will use when posting it on Etsy. I'm just curious if anyone would buy it for one and two what I should change or add to it. I don't have anything to put on the bag right now, but making stuff for it is pretty simple and I could do it within a day.

You can order it in any basic color you want. You can choose two colors, one for the top of the item the other for the bottom. This item holds up very well and can carry a lot. It is VERY stretchable.  If you would like words on the bag please let me know what you would like on it. The words will be done in the same color as the bottom of the bag.

The laundry soap is handmade with borax, washing soda and Fels Naptha. It is a liquid based soap. The amount you will receive of the laundry soap is abut 16 fluid ounces. Directions on how to use the soap will be included with the soap.

When you purchase this item is when I start it. It normally takes me about two days to complete. All items are shipped via USPS Large Flat Rate Box. I am able to ship to US Military bases.

I'm normally VERY bored. Most of the time I feel like I don't have any support. Don't really have much friends. Feel free to message me and learn more about me.

by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommyto2gr8ones
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 6:01 PM

I'm not one to purchase anything crocheted, my mom does crocheting and she does everything so here's a bump anyways.

twinstartermom
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 7:09 PM

Thank you.

tuffymama
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 9:36 PM
Can you maybe do a better picture? Put it on a galvanized washtub or a nice wood table instead of your sofa? Or arrange it in a lightbox. Etsy (and the web) have instructions on how to build a simple photo lightbox with stuff you probably have at home. I have a link if you need it. Message me.
It's the knitted bag with laundry detergent? The bag is a reusable grocery sack? I might buy that. GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 24, 2011 at 7:55 AM
Is it a baby cocoon?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Aug. 24, 2011 at 7:57 AM
Never mind, I read the laundry bag comment. Lol sorry! It's not something I personally would buy, but I'd probably stuff it and take some kind of creative pic with it as well. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BusCaptainMama
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 12:17 PM
I suggest saying what the item is & a picture of it being used the way its intended....I still am not sure what it's for & why you get laundry soap with it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinstartermom
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 1:59 PM
Handmade laundry bag with earth friendly laundry detergent.
hlbhembree
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 7:38 PM

Wow! I would not have know that bag could hold so much....that is pretty cool.  I could see purchasing somethinglike that if I lived where I had to carry things to the laundromat. 

I agree that a more thorough description would be helpful for posting on Ebay.  Good Luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN