Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Are you a list maker?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 8:53 AM
  • 10 Replies
I am a huge list maker. I make lists for everything. I have fallen in love with my iPad because now my lists are all in one place! It's like, a dream come true! Haha

I make to do lists, grocery lists, menus, idea lists, long term lists, packing lists, library lists... It goes on and on.

Someone once told me list making was a sign of some kind of mental illness, if so I am SOOOO sick. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
clowncar
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 10:39 AM
I'm a list maker. And a list loser. I currently have a list on the fridge. I did one thing on it. Now I just walk by and say oh yeah there's all that stuff I forgot to do. I prefer to make lists of things I've already done. Much more positive lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed2bmomof1
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Yep, I'm a list maker. I have lists for nearly everything. I'm also a bit of a stickler for organization (though not as much as I used to be). Problem I've had is while I am making lists for this, that, and the other...life has a way of throwing everything off. Lol. What's that saying, "Life's what happens while you're busy making other plans"? That definitely sums up things on this end!

cedailey
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Lots of lists.  Partly because I'm forgetful, partly because I like to organize things and partly because I LOVE to write (longhand) and lists give me an excuse.

hlbhembree
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Quoting clowncar:

I'm a list maker. And a list loser. I currently have a list on the fridge. I did one thing on it. Now I just walk by and say oh yeah there's all that stuff I forgot to do. I prefer to make lists of things I've already done. Much more positive lol.

LOL I am definitely a list maker!!!  I thought that I was the only one who makes lists of what I have completed.

Gumberly
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 9:33 PM

I try to be a list maker but the only progress I have made is in grocery lists. The reason I have succeeded in that department is because the calendar app for my iphone has a grocery list feature WOOWHOO!!

Before I discovered the joy of reserving books at the library I would make a library list but more often then not would leave the library frustrated because I couldn't find a quarter of the books on my list. For the most part thought I am just a fly by the seat of my pants kinda girl.

sew4fun
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 9:59 PM

I need to be ! But i am not

fygfitness_mom
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 10:11 PM

I am and I'm proud of it. I love making lists and of course checking things off. My main problem with list making is that I will spend money on things that make my lists cute or festive in some way. Though my husband knew I was neurotic and married me anyway so I guess it's not all that bad.

I can't wait to get a tablet so I can keep my lists and so many other things with me all the time. I get frustrated when I hit the bookstores because I can't remember what it was that I wanted and my list will be sitting neatly on my desk at home.

I make lists for everything!

mommyto2gr8ones
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 11:46 PM

I am a list maker for sure but only so that I don't forget things, lol!!

Liansmommie
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 4:14 AM

LOL thats me too.

Quoting clowncar:

I'm a list maker. And a list loser.
I currently have a list on the fridge. I did one thing on it. Now I just walk by and say oh yeah there's all that stuff I forgot to do. I prefer to make lists of things I've already done. Much more positive lol.

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2011 at 1:29 PM

I make lists for everything!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)