Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

State notebook pages(PIOG)

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 1:54 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have been looking for some free notebook pages to do our 50 states this year. Not finding anything I like, about to come up with my own. I thought I would check and see if anyone else has a good link first.

Thanks,

Cheryl

by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Aug. 25, 2011 at 4:00 PM
I love www.enchantedlearning.com. it has a few free printables but to have total access it is $20 a year. I can almost always find something on a subject I'm interested in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
randyxtracie
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 9:27 PM
sew4fun
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 9:57 PM

I have some cool little books that have maps with them, I do not have all the states though not any where near it ! What age group are you looking for ? I wouldnt mind letting you borrow these, we will not need them for a little while

mom2queenie2004
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 10:21 PM

That is so sweet of you sew4fun. But I did find some things that I can print off that will work for us.

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2011 at 12:12 PM

I get lots of stuff from currclick.  It's not always free, but what I do pay for is pretty cheap.  I think I bought some stuff on states earlier this summer.  Thanks for reminding me!  I wanted some good printables for traveling :).

LostTheSlipper
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2011 at 10:45 PM

http://homeschoolingisfun.com/resources/social-studies-resources/

I made the sheets here. There are no maps on the state one and they're very basic, but I just printed out 50 copies of the state sheets and had DS fill in one of those for each state when we learned about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN