Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We have been here a while, but this is only our second year of homeschool, and I am looking to find some other homeschool families near us who might like to get together for playdates and friendship. My son is 6 years old and in first grade, but he is very social with all.

by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 8:26 PM
Replies (11-14):
BLW091104
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 11:49 PM

Thank you :)

Quoting romacox:

BLW091104, I just found this link that gives a long list of home school groups in Kentucky.  Hopefully one will work for you:

Homeschool World:  Kentucky

BLW091104
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 9:54 PM

I checked out some of the groups suggested, and have inquired, but I also set up a group on meetup.com. I am doing so as I am sure there are others near me who perhaps would just like to get together to share ideas and make friends.

If you know of anyone near here or coming here please share the following link.

http://www.meetup.com/FT-Campbell-KY-Area-Homeschool-Meetup-Group/

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Sep. 1, 2011 at 8:11 AM
I'm in Ohio, near cincinnati as well. Good luck! I found a group through my church, and also online.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BLW091104
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Hello I'm sorry I missed your post. How are you liking your first year?

Quoting Jlee4249:

I'm at Fort Campbell, but only for one more month, or less. We've been here two years. My oldest is five and very social... she talks more to the parents of children, moreso than the child. ;)
This is my first year trying homeshool "officially" even though she doesn't have to be registered until she's 6.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)