Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello! :)

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2011 at 1:55 AM
  • 6 Replies
Hello, I'm new to this group and looking for support, tips, and encouragement. My name is Andrea and I'm a 35 yr old stay at home mother of 5 (ages 8 months to 16 years) from southern Indiana. This is our 3rd year of homeschooling. I'm feeling much more confident than I did 3 years ago but still struggle to fit everything I need to do into one day--there just isn't enough hours in a day--without feeling overwhelmed (although I love homeschooling my children!). I hope to meet other moms like me, to learn more, and maybe even make some new friends!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 28, 2011 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Liansmommie
by on Aug. 28, 2011 at 3:45 AM

how are you

carolkey74
by on Aug. 28, 2011 at 8:23 AM
Welcome! I know exactly how you feel. I never accomplish all that I want, but I'm just so happy to have my kids home, that it makes the stress more manageable. Looking forward to getting to know you!
oredeb
by debbie on Aug. 29, 2011 at 11:38 PM

welcome !!! its okay not to do everything in one day!! theres always tomorrow!!!

what are you using for curr?

5SweetBabies
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 12:31 AM

Thanks! Me too!

5SweetBabies
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 12:32 AM

My teenagers use Alpha Omega SOS and also some Lifepac.  My younger ones use Christian Light for bible and ACE for everything else. 

How about you?

oredeb
by debbie on Aug. 30, 2011 at 12:57 AM

lets see, i use some unit studies for most of our subjects, rod and staff, saxon! do you school year round or take off summers?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)