Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

educational videos for preschoolers?

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 10:45 AM
  • 6 Replies

I'm looking for educational videos online for my almost 3 yr old and my 4 year old. topics such as animals, insects, plants, health, maybe something about what what a police man or a doctor does, stuff like that. any suggestions? i dont need anything about letters or numbers we got that covered. 

by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sew4fun
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 10:20 PM

Check youtube. I have several that I have saved. Not sure if you can view them or not by I think I am kenderly woods on there if you want to try and find me

mem82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Youtube is awesome if you just type in the subject you are looking for along with 'for kids'. It has some great stuff out there.

Also, youtube has the entire School House Rocks collection on there. 8)

bmw29
by Bronze Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:29 PM
If you have Netflix they have tons of the leapfrog videos. Those are really awesome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KarenJames
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:30 PM

There'a great site that specifically caters to video content for kids. I think it's a better option than Youtube because it doesn't include all those popup ads and trailers at the beginning of each video. There's no advertising and their video player is very simple that my kids can use it on their own. Saves me tons of time. It's really worth checking out! The site is called Kidobi

usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 29, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I second youtube & netflix. I am going to check out the kidobi site myself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)