Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Our school! Inspired by another post :)

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 8:41 PM
  • 9 Replies

I loved Boobah's pics of her school room, so I decided to post some of ours.   Hope you like!

Finished solar system.

This desk is mainly where ds does his work.  Dd works everywhere. I painted the top of the desk with chalkboard paint.  It really helps ds with math!  We turned this entry closet into our computer station.  It holds all of our extra books, as well.

My favorite part of our room!  My wonderful hubby found this for FREE!  He's awesome!  The thing is seven feet long! 

Mom of Laura-my 13 going on 30 angel, and 10 year old Nathan, the happiest kid in the world who happens to have Asperger's.

by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jamie8bing
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 9:01 PM
Looks great! I love the idea of chalkboard paint!! I keep trying to find a place to paint here! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Sep. 1, 2011 at 9:53 PM

I love it!  And oooh the things I could do with that white board!  :)

auroramoon69
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 9:54 PM
Awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fygfitness_mom
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 10:51 PM

I am so beyond jealous of your white board! I have one but it's not that big! I keep trying to talk my husband into buying me a new one but he says I would have to fit it into our school budget which would mean it would come out of what I spend on books....sigh. He is so mean! LOL

Love the room!!!

MommaTasha1003
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 11:01 PM

I really need to put that chalkboard paint table on my TO DO list & go hit garage sales or something.. This is the 2nd time Ive seen this & just LOVE it! I think DD would love it & so would I ... I wouldnt use our whiteboard anymore most likely!

sew4fun
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 12:20 AM

awesome !

tuffymama
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2011 at 12:21 AM
Nice dry erase board! I'm using a giant picture frame with pale fabric inserted instead of a picture, but I can tell I'm going to need something bigger in a couple of years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carolkey74
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 9:04 AM
Chalkboard paint is the best! I saw dry erase paint the other day, too!
oredeb
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 10:20 AM

i do like them!!! fun schoolroom!! i like your chalk table!!! they are so fun!

debbie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)