Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

To do 9/2 and weekend plans

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 7:47 AM
  • 16 Replies
What are your plans for today?

Anyone have plans for the weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 7:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Sep. 2, 2011 at 7:49 AM
We are going camping this weekend. It's the first time we have ventured out on a holiday weekend. I don't like crowded campgrounds and normally won't go when I know it will be busy. But, it's our last chance before the pools close, and after working 6 days a week for 10-12 hours a day, I think my husband deserves a break. :). Which he would not get if we were home. Haha

So today I have lots to do to get ready!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countjb
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 7:54 AM

Today, have school, grocery shop, and take a trip to the library. The weekend, nothing special.

carolkey74
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 7:54 AM
My daughter goes to her private art lesson this morning. While she is there, my son and I will probably go to the park. Fridays are our take it easy days. We will review this week's lessons, and we may get started on a science project that my son wants to do (I can't remember what it is...I haven't had my coffee yet lol!). Hubby wants to go to the high school football game tonight ( we both graduated from there). My kids hate football, so they will probably stay at my mom's. Date night:)
SCmomof3girls
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Today is school, cleaning and then the park this afternoon to get pics of the dog we are fostering.  Tomorrow is errands/grocery shopping and hopefully a trip to the library in the afternoon...I found out yesterday they changed over to doing kid movies on Saturday (was on Thursday during the summer, I thought they just stopped when school started). This week is the Phinneas and Ferb movie, and my kids love that show, lol, so I want to try to take them.  Sunday is church and maybe the park again with our dog. 

oredeb
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 10:29 AM

housework the usual

watering garden work

this weekend we are going gold panning so we will be camping also!! yea

sew4fun
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Right now I am getting coupons ready for grocery shopping. Then we need to go shopping LOL. Then will be painting painting painting ! Anyone wanna come help ? LOL

mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2011 at 10:59 AM

8) I've also been couponing today but it looks like the grocery isn't going to happen today. I've also got some cleaning to do if the baby is good and some school stuff, too. Factoring for my oldest and phonics for Cole.

Hubby starts his vacation on Sunday so plans are a little iffy as of yet. Hopefully, something fun will show up. YAY!

oredeb
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 11:56 AM

i can sit there and encourage you to paint! i dont like painting!!

Quoting sew4fun:

Right now I am getting coupons ready for grocery shopping. Then we need to go shopping LOL. Then will be painting painting painting ! Anyone wanna come help ? LOL

hlbhembree
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 2:20 PM

I spent the whole morning on the phone tending to business with insurance, doctors, and such because I woke up this morning and took a pregnancy test that is POSITIVE!  This was not my plan but aparently it was Gods plan so we are going with it and will gladly add another little buddle of joy to the family. 

mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2011 at 2:55 PM

congratulations

Quoting hlbhembree:

I spent the whole morning on the phone tending to business with insurance, doctors, and such because I woke up this morning and took a pregnancy test that is POSITIVE!  This was not my plan but aparently it was Gods plan so we are going with it and will gladly add another little buddle of joy to the family. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)