Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

To do 9/2 and weekend plans

Posted by   + Show Post
What are your plans for today?

Anyone have plans for the weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 7:47 AM
Replies (11-16):
hlbhembree
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 3:21 PM

thank you

Quoting mem82:

congratulations

Quoting hlbhembree:

I spent the whole morning on the phone tending to business with insurance, doctors, and such because I woke up this morning and took a pregnancy test that is POSITIVE!  This was not my plan but aparently it was Gods plan so we are going with it and will gladly add another little buddle of joy to the family. 

oredeb
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 3:58 PM

yes congratulations!!!!

Quoting hlbhembree:

I spent the whole morning on the phone tending to business with insurance, doctors, and such because I woke up this morning and took a pregnancy test that is POSITIVE!  This was not my plan but aparently it was Gods plan so we are going with it and will gladly add another little buddle of joy to the family. 

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Sep. 2, 2011 at 5:16 PM
This is a big party weekend at my parent's private community. Pool party and pot luck tomorrow followed by a trap shoot competition and kids BB shoot (I'm an NRA instructor and I run the kid shoot) then a catered BBQ Sunday evening.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AbundanceMagnet
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 9:09 PM
I worked today, work in the morning, then I'm off Sunday and Monday. I'm headed to my moms tomorrow afternoon, prob cleaning Sunday and we start school on Monday!!! ;)
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Sep. 3, 2011 at 8:27 AM
How exciting hlb! Congrats!

We didn't get to go camping :( it's supposed to be over 100 degrees, and storm Sunday. We decided to put a tent in our living room tonight and make s'mores :) we joined the YMCA yesterday and went swimming, today I'm not sure what we will do!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hlbhembree
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 10:01 PM

Thanks for everyones congratulations!

Tents in the living room and swimming at the Y sound like my kind of camping trip! 

Quoting Boobah:

How exciting hlb! Congrats!

We didn't get to go camping :( it's supposed to be over 100 degrees, and storm Sunday. We decided to put a tent in our living room tonight and make s'mores :) we joined the YMCA yesterday and went swimming, today I'm not sure what we will do!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN