Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

To do 9/8

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 11:55 AM
  • 4 Replies

It's almost the weekend!  What's on your todo list for today?  

by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Sep. 8, 2011 at 11:57 AM

This morning I dropped off shirts, and *hangs head* picked up McDonalds for breakfast.  ;)  Then we did our seatwork, and had lunch.  Now the girls are playing until naptime and I am catching up on CM.  

I still need to embroider a couple cornhole bags for a local company with their logo on it, as well as embroidery a cornhole trophy bag for another customer.  

Do dishes *sigh*

Ship a couple packages out.

Figure out this religion curriculum, I am really struggling with it.  

Get workboxes ready for tomorrow.

Make dinner

SCmomof3girls
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 1:02 PM

We did our bookwork and showered. Now the kids are watching Veggietales while we wait for DH to shower. Then it's off to the library for awhile. I have a massive mound of laundry to fold when I get back. I put it in the living room so I would make sure to do it....unfortunately it's out of sight, out of mind for me, so if I see it, I will remember lol. 

swim-mom72
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Quoting Boobah:

This morning I dropped off shirts, and *hangs head* picked up McDonalds for breakfast.  ;)  Then we did our seatwork, and had lunch.  Now the girls are playing until naptime and I am catching up on CM.  

I still need to embroider a couple cornhole bags for a local company with their logo on it, as well as embroidery a cornhole trophy bag for another customer.  

Do dishes *sigh*

Make dinner

Naptime! Oh how I miss naptime! LOL

I need to complete next weeks lesson plans.                    Grade papers.

Vac downstairs.                                               Scrub floors in all bathrooms.

Clip dogs nails.                                                Thaw and cook meat for spag. sauce for dinner.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Sep. 8, 2011 at 2:38 PM

Wow, it's 2:30 and I have done nothing but ship a couple packages out since I wrote this.  Well, actually I have, but nothing on the list. LOL I'm *almost* done with workboxes.  :)

Quoting Boobah:

Do dishes *sigh*

Make dinner

WAHM behind Coco Bear Cloth and Nikki's Little house as well as retailer for several major brands including BumGenius, Flip, GroVia, Rockin Green, Melissa & Doug, Piggy Paint natural nail polish and more!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)