Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any ideas for doctor week?

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2011 at 10:27 AM
  • 5 Replies
DS5 isn't feeling well this week and I've decided that since his social studies papers have a few coloring sheets about different doctors we would run with that for the week. Any cool suggestions on how to make it fun for him? He's got a small doctors play kit but that's about it. He has acid reflux really bad and is apparently going through a really big growth spurt which makes his reflux horrible- probably will feel bad for at least another week so any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!
by on Sep. 13, 2011 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
oredeb
by debbie on Sep. 13, 2011 at 11:06 AM
mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2011 at 12:17 PM

hmm, You could practice basic first aid on stuffed animals.

Miracle_pg
by on Sep. 13, 2011 at 10:47 PM
Oh! Good ideas! Will have to look at the links tomorrow-on the iPad while hubby is studying on the laptop. (iPad doesn't have flash) thank you both so much! Keep the ideas coming please! Poor little guy is in terrible pain, just want to make this a little more fun to take his mind off of the pain somewhat... Thanks again!
My mom works in a doctors office and let us have 2 disposable masks and she let me borrow one of her sets of scrubs for me to wear.
wright1212
by on Sep. 13, 2011 at 11:10 PM

alot of kids like to play vet, its not exactly doctor but getting a bunch of stuffed animals, pretend to weigh, give shots, have babies, boo's-boo's, and medicine. Creat little tickets to make notes of their conditions.

oredeb
by debbie on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:40 AM

fun ideas

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)