At iLearn Online, we believe every child has the potential to succeed and achieve their dreams if given the right tools, learning environment and support. Whether a child needs to catch up on credits, accelerate their studies or just needs more flexibility, we have a personalized online program that is designed to help them reach their goals. In this program, students in grades 6-12 have the chance to learn at the pace and in ways that are right for them.
iLearn Online, as a program of Julian Charter School, is a full-time, tuition-free online public school option. Our program is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. Students graduate with a high school diploma from a WASC-accredited program that meets all state requirements.
iLearn Online offers:
- A caring, credentialed, and experienced staff with your student’s best interests and success in mind. We have been successfully supporting independent study students since 2000.
- Virtual tutoring
- Anytime, anywhere learning with 24/7 access.
- Award winning Pearson Virtual Learning powered by Florida Virtual School curriculum.
- No physical textbooks for most courses.
- Options to complete coursework in 6* or 9 week blocks or a traditional semester.
(* grades 9-12 only)
- A number of electives that are no longer available in site-based schools including art, web design, digital photography, game design, video production, and more.
- Monthly student meet-ups in each county
- Online clubs (service learning, student advisory, and more TBD)
- Access to participation in JCS athletics (flag football, volleyball, basketball, and soccer)
We serve students in San Diego, Riverside, Orange, and Imperial counties For more information about enrollment requirements, please visit our enrollment page.