Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Does anyone want to....

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 11:12 AM
  • 8 Replies
Come clean my house for me? No?
How about just the dishes and laundry? Still no takers?

Darn.

:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Homeschoolmom99
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 11:17 AM

LOL I am picky I dont like others to clean for me

oredeb
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 11:31 AM
awwww boobah i will come help!
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Sep. 17, 2011 at 1:11 PM

LOL  I feel so overwhelmed that I can't make myself do much of anything!  I *need* to finish up these last few orders so I can stop worrying about them, clean my house, and get a game plan for a complete overhaul of our lives.  I've got to do whatever it takes to help Chelsey feel better.  I am thinking a diet and environment clean up couldn't hurt.  :)

mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 17, 2011 at 4:54 PM

Oy! I'll do yours if you'll do mine.

8( Sometimes cleaning and straightening your house can make life seem a little easier.

armybratmom612
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 12:03 AM
I'm still waiting for the cleaning fairy to show up I ordered I'm assuming she got lost in the mail
Maridel
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 7:24 PM

I'll trade you dishes/laundry if you clean my bathrooms!

wright1212
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 10:16 PM

I expressed, AGAIN, to DH how hard it is to clean with 3 kids messing faster than I clean. So his lightbulb moment happened and he said "what if I take the kids on Sat morning for like 3 hours, would that help" HALALUIGHA (ok i cant spell). This is a dream come true to do real cleaning alone, music blaring, steam mop well steaming..I cant wait until next sat!!! Now we all still have to pick up during week, laundry daily, dishes ect. But the real cleaning will commence in 6 days and counting!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Sep. 19, 2011 at 6:57 AM
That would be awesome!

Quoting wright1212:

I expressed, AGAIN, to DH how hard it is to clean with 3 kids messing faster than I clean. So his lightbulb moment happened and he said "what if I take the kids on Sat morning for like 3 hours, would that help" HALALUIGHA (ok i cant spell). This is a dream come true to do real cleaning alone, music blaring, steam mop well steaming..I cant wait until next sat!!! Now we all still have to pick up during week, laundry daily, dishes ect. But the real cleaning will commence in 6 days and counting!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)