Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What lesson are you looking forward to the most this week!

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 5:13 PM
  • 12 Replies
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SCmomof3girls
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 5:19 PM
My brother is taking a trip from WA state to FL to find a house at the end of Oct, with 3 stops in between. For geography, I am going to have them "plan" his trip for him. My oldest is also really excited about starting capital cursive letters this week, so I am excited for her lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wright1212
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 5:42 PM

NONE- we just got back from a week at the beach and did beach themed lesson. Now the same ole routine sounds so BLAH!

But really we are going to finish a few things we didnt get to. PLUS its discount day at a nearby LARGE aquarium. So that should ease the disappointment. I am going to make sure we get to the peanutbutter playdough I have been dreaming of for weeks! Oh did plus its totally fall in the air..time to decorate..thats homeschooling, right?

Mommy to Corbin (8-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (6) Collin (1.5), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood. SAHM & Homeschooling. Come watch us at www.youtube.com/user/1212wright

misselphaba
by Bronze Member on Sep. 17, 2011 at 10:05 PM

Umm.  We don't do lessons, but we are going to bake some chocolate chip cookies tomorrow, I think. 

tmgonz
by Member on Sep. 17, 2011 at 11:28 PM

We are starting Spelling Power this week.  We have tried 2 other curriculums so I hope this one is a fit.

luvthesoap
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 9:10 AM

We are going to start Life of Fred this week. I hope it's as good as people say .

Betty in Ky

DrJChappell
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 9:33 AM

Hmmm. Probably should plan something. I've really got to step it up.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2011 at 9:37 AM

You and me both!

Quoting DrJChappell:

Hmmm. Probably should plan something. I've really got to step it up.

SuperFlyKy
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 2:07 PM

This week is penguin week for us, we are both excited about that. I am also going to start doing music with my daughter. We will be singing Bible songs everyday for music class and Kyler loves to sing so I  am sure she will enjoy it.

Have some shopping to do? We have tons of great products at great prices. http://stores.shop.ebay.com/A-Christmas-Fairy  

A CHRISTMAS FAIRY  

carolkey74
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 10:00 PM
Quoting luvthesoap:

We are going to start Life of Fred this week. I hope it's as good as people say .

Betty in Ky

I hope you love it as much as we do! My daughter is doing algebra in her head! It just seems to take the fear out of math.

Mom of Laura-my 13 going on 30 angel, and 10 year old Nathan, the happiest kid in the world who happens to have Asperger's.

carolkey74
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 10:03 PM
I have dropped world geography from my daughter's curriculum, and heritage studies from my son's. They are both BJU, and while they have good info, they are DULL! I've ordered the ancient civilization study from Answers in Genesis. I hope it's more exciting.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)