Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your great fall activities/lessons?

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 10:19 PM
  • 2 Replies

With fall in the air (here in TN is went from 90 one day to 65). I have orange leaves and pumpkin spice dancing in my head just waiting to bloom into fun creative ideas for learning, crafts, and hands on fun. SO thought it would be spectacular for everyone to share their wondermous ideas! <this is not to be confused with halloween, I will make another post for that stuff>

Mommy to Corbin (8-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (6) Collin (1.5), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood. SAHM & Homeschooling. Come watch us at www.youtube.com/user/1212wright

by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
wright1212
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 9:59 AM

OK well I can start. I have 1 in mind.  FALL WREATH: You take cardboard (or some heavy paper) and cut a circle and a small circle in the middle. Collect freshly fallen leaves. Glue on (hot glue or craft glue). Tie on a ribbon and hang! I think it will be tons of fun collecting leaves with kids!

oredeb
by debbie on Sep. 19, 2011 at 10:10 AM

we like to do something similar to yours wright, but we collect our herbs with the stems still on them and wrap them around wreath forms, and give them to our friends, the kids learn the different herbs and are making something for friends. mostly our  friends give the forms back so we can make them some more. they use them to smell up the their houses and for using the herbs from the wreath for cooking

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)