Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What is your favorite season?

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 8:29 AM
  • 13 Replies
I like all the seasons, but fall is my favorite with spring being second. Then summer, then winter. How things have changed since I was younger when winter was my favorite (so I could snowski, whih has not happened in years).

What is your favorite season and why?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
No_Difference
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2011 at 8:34 AM

My favorite season is fall. I love baked apple foods, the rest of my family - no so much. We go to the orchard constantly and when the apples start to get a little soft, I get the excuse to bake 'em and delicious yummies all to myself lol. Thats not the real reason I love fall though. Most of my family's birthdays are in fall, and I love to watch the colors on the leaves change and talk walks/jogs in the crisper air.
If things keep up the way they are in my family though - spring may be my new favorite soon....I'm tired of hearing of hospital visits and the possibility of another death...

oredeb
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 10:28 AM

im a nother autumn person! nice crisp cool mornings, steam comin off the mulch pile,smell of burning leaves in the air, leaves everywhere, getting ready for winter, putting the garden to bed, planting the autumn garden, soup, rain, ...............................

Maridel
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 11:50 AM
Summer! I hate cold weather (which to me is anything below 80 lol). Thats why I live in florida and wish I could more to a tropical island!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fygfitness_mom
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 5:15 PM

Autumn and then Winter...I don't much care for Spring or Summer.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2011 at 9:17 AM

I like summer and fall, the best but there are good things about each season.

Danielle163
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 9:30 AM

Winter is my favorite season with fall a close second. Then spring and my least favorite is summer. I don't like hot weather at all.

misselphaba
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 9:33 AM

Fall and then winter and then spring.  I could do without summer totally. 

Fall is my favorite because I love EVERYTHING about fall.  Winter is next because I like snow and don't like warm/hot days.  Spring is next because it snows here quite a bit in the spring.  Summer isn't even on my list.  I hate being hot. 

tuffymama
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2011 at 9:48 AM

Without a doubt, I love autumn best. We only get a few weeks of it in my region. It usually starts in November and goes until Christmas. Seriously. It is not uncommon for us to wear shorts and flip-flops through Thanksgiving.

oredeb
by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 11:01 AM

its autumn its autumn!!! yea!! last night we heard the geese flying by!!

luvthesoap
by on Sep. 23, 2011 at 12:06 PM

FALL! I love the changing of the trees. MY birthday & Halloween ( my fav holiday) is in fall.

Betty in Ky

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)