Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your favorite season?

Posted by   + Show Post
I like all the seasons, but fall is my favorite with spring being second. Then summer, then winter. How things have changed since I was younger when winter was my favorite (so I could snowski, whih has not happened in years).

What is your favorite season and why?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 8:29 AM
Replies (11-13):
Mom71307
by on Sep. 23, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Spring and fall... because with spring its warming up but not too warm and fall its cooling down but not too cool... plus all the color that happens in both of those!

DelightfullyMad
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 12:00 AM

Fall and winter. I always feel very lazy in the summer (we don't travel, too many crowds and too hot for this Canadian gal!) and the fall brings a new energy. Locals come back to town from holidays and the infernal tourists clear out at the first hint of a cool breeze. There's social gatherings and parties again, everything turns brilliant red and yellow and orange.

I'm a weirdo, I actually enjoy being cold. That bite in the air in the fall just gives me energy and I enjoy it. Love rain too, and then of course our long, dark winter is beautiful and lovely too. I love those short days, when we sleep in late and stay up even later, playing and just enjoying company rather than being on the go all the time.

Spring is nice and brings new work and new life, and by the time summer comes, even I am ready for it, but I tire of it quickly. Fall is where I'm happiest!

oredeb
by debbie on Sep. 26, 2011 at 11:19 AM

nice rainy autumn day here, misty rain, wind slightly blowing, leaves turning beautiful colors of orange, yellow, red, brown, neighbors getting there yards ready for the winter, i need to go outside and put up my green house overs since our temps have gone way down! yea!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)