Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What kind of chair?

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 8:32 AM
  • 5 Replies
Right now I have those hard school chairs for my girls, and they don't push in very well on carpet. I've considered cheap rolling ones, but as much as we will be in them, I'd like to get her something nicer. I wonder if they have rolling but not spinning chairs... Lol

My chiropractor has these awesome chairs that ae basically a stand for an exercise ball (small) and I wish I could afford those! Im going to have to google :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 8:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
oredeb
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 10:30 AM

rolling but no spinning, hmmm dont think ive seen those!! you'll have to invent one!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Sep. 19, 2011 at 11:19 AM
Haha I know! If I get spinning chairs that is all they will do!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noraa21
by Member on Sep. 19, 2011 at 7:30 PM

Quoting Boobah:

Haha I know! If I get spinning chairs that is all they will do!

Same here, my DS would be spinning all day, it takes him a long time to get dizzy and he likes to see how fast he can spin before he does get dizzy!  Only he would try to tell me it was PE because he was being physically active! LOL.

swim-mom72
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 7:52 PM

Just a thought. But maybe another chair is not the solution. Have you thought of getting the plastic carpet covers for placing under chairs? You can find them at places like Office Depot.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Sep. 20, 2011 at 11:10 AM
DS2 uses an exercise ball. I'm debating getting one for DD too since she is forever stealing his.

Sorry, can't help you on the chair issue. But maybe those plastic mats PP mentioned would help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)