Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How do you track what you do??

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:06 PM
  • 4 Replies

I use Homeschool Tracker but I have a friend who is just started and I don't know where to lead her. She has a Mac and I know homeschool tracker is not compatible. Any ideas where i can lead her?? Thanks!!

by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AsiaCansler
by Member on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:22 PM

I've used Homeschool Skedtrack for two years and am very pleased with it. It's very user-friendly and (AFAIK) compatible with any operating system since it's web based. One thing I really like about it is that I can list the resources I use for each subject and then generate complete reports that I use for her quarterlies. Plus, it's free. :) You can find it at www.homeschoolskedtrack.com

Mothers work wonders once they are convinced that wonders are demanded of them. ~Charlotte Mason

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Sep. 21, 2011 at 8:22 AM
I use this too and really like it :) I have a Mac as well. But the really nice thing is I can access it from anywhere! My iPad, iPod, phone, computer... As long as I have an Internet connection my schedule follows me wherever I go! I love it!

Quoting AsiaCansler:

I've used Homeschool Skedtrack for two years and am very pleased with
it. It's very user-friendly and (AFAIK) compatible with any operating
system since it's web based. One thing I really like about it is that I
can list the resources I use for each subject and then generate complete reports
that I use for her quarterlies. Plus, it's free. :) You can find it at www.homeschoolskedtrack.com

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cedailey
by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 3:29 PM

Another vote for Homeschool SkedTrack.  I depend on a series of handme down computers, and have found the Homeschool Tracker backups have a high rate of malfunction.  HST is there no matter how many times a computer dies.  Also the automatic rescheduling of missed assignments is great.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2011 at 3:39 PM

I don't keep grades, yet. 8)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN