Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2011 at 6:38 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hi Everyone!! I am new to this site and to your group. I am trying to get settled into a new place that is more private than fb. I fellow homeschooler/friend of mine told me about your site so I am here to check it all out. I have homeschooled my daughter from the very beginning. We are in our eighth grade year now. We have had our fair share of ups  and downs through the process and have discovered the importance of having friends to pull you through the difficult days and friends to rejoice with you on the great days. Encouragement I have found is the key to a successful homeschooling journey.

by on Sep. 27, 2011 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
swim-mom72
by on Sep. 27, 2011 at 7:26 PM

WELCOME! So glad you are here. I am sure you will be blessed by these ladies the way I have been, it is a great group.

I am Crystal. I have a 9th grader and a 6th grader this year, and this is our 5th year to homeschool. I look forward to getting to know you.

oredeb
by debbie on Sep. 27, 2011 at 7:56 PM

welcome ieduk!!!! great to meet you! yes we are much more private then face book! i agree friends are required in homeschooling and raising kids!hahahaha

debbie

A7teran
by on Sep. 27, 2011 at 8:05 PM

hello my name is Alma . I have two boys 15 an, a 3 1/2 i have been using the alpha omega school books an , the home-school ID for my son id card..  i"m really happy to be able to get to meet more homeschool moms.....

oredeb
by debbie on Sep. 27, 2011 at 8:09 PM
welcome alma!!! its great to meet you also!! debbie
bren_darlene
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2011 at 10:03 AM

I am Brenda and my hubby and I have 15 (all home educated) children.  All but one has now graduated. My children range in age of 31 down to 13.  We also have 25 (going on 27) grandchildren aged 11 down to "soon to come". Many of them are being educated at home now also.  I have been home educating 19 yrs so far.

FlyHippie
by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 10:05 AM

Hi! My son is in the 8th grade, too! Welcome!

IEduk81duck
by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Wow,

You are amazing. You are such an encouragement. How you did all that is just amazing and such a blessing to me. Thank you for sharing with me.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2011 at 11:28 AM

Hello! I have four children and this is my fourth year HSing.

Cafe Kate
by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 12:02 PM

Welcome to the group! So happy that you've found it! 

IEduk81duck
by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 12:13 PM

Thank you so much everyone for your warm welcome!!! I so appeciate it!! hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)